...for posterity's sake. i had always considered it very strange to publish your thoughts online for all to see. after all, who cares? and then, as i was feeding my daughter, i realized - she might. so, here goes...

Friday, August 26, 2005

any idea where i can get a map of the stars' homes?

i've never been so prepared for a vacation the day before. its crazy. i'm ready to go right now. i don't even know what i am going to do with myself today. well, i'm going back to the chiropractor - CRACK. but other than that, i don't need to get anything ready. once i actually shower and put my every day stuff away, its really done. what's even better is that i have packed a record breaking amount of stuff - record low, that is. i'm impressed with myself. i put out everything i want to bring and then pulled out stuff that didn't go with one or more things. then i tried to figure out what my most likely vacation uniform would be - because i always pick one - and weeded out a few more things. bridget actually has the largest amount of clothes in the ONE suitcase that we are bringing. of course, they take up the least amount of room, but still, i don't know why she's bringing so much crap. we could even do better but the problem is that my brother told us that its beautiful out there at night - which we've decided is chilly. so now we each have a pair of pants (michael actually has 2!!!) and long sleeve items. OY!

now i just need to get a book for the plane and poolside. as if reading will be an option with bridgie badooga at the helm.


this is poolside by the by, i am psyched. next week, when you're missing me, you can picture me under that big palmy thing in the shade with a big white scarf wrapped around my head a la joan crawford in mommie dearest. i'm going to be so old school hollywood next week that i may have to order up my margaritas in martini glasses.

woo hoo! california here we come!

1 Comments:

Blogger PeeKay said...

you go mommy dearest! sorry but my image of your poolside adventure is a bit different when I EXPAND the pool picture in my mind. basically, on the left end of the pool, billy bob from south dakota is dangling his gnarly chubbo legs into the tepid water, while guzzling his 4th coors light. Sitting by his side is his innocent 1 year old daughter Betty-jean who has around her neck the six pack ring holder. It must be something about these amazing online pictures that they have for websites which never ever pan out. I do love the idea of your white scarf! please post some pics from your no-doubt high speed internet room. love peekay

11:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home